Peha Soft FINO nitrile examination gloves from Hartmann are made of extremely soft, purple-colored nitrile rubber, without powder (powder-free) and without latex (latex-free). They have an inner polymer lining for easy donning, texturing of the finger area ensures optimum grip and they are highly elastic and especially tear-resistant.
The Peha Soft FINO nitrile examination gloves offer excellent fit and high tactile sensitivity and can be worn on either hand. The disposable gloves can be used in all areas where staff are at particular risk of contamination (hospitals, shops, restaurants, kitchens, etc), especially suitable for persons prone to latex allergies or who experience hypersensitivity reactions to glove powder.
- Meets the requirements for medical devices (MDD) and personal protective equipment (PPE) class I and II.
- CE certification
- Protects against the spread of germs and viruses from both patients and users
- Soft and elastic thanks to the improved nitrile with the inner polymer coating
- They offer a better touch, greater comfort, and a great fit
- Safe for use with food
- Tested according to DIN EN 455, EN374 and ASTM F1671
- In a package of 150 pieces