Cosmopore provides a sterile wound contact layer that is air and water permeable, 100% cotton and non-adherent. This pad performs well to absorb exudate for a cleaner wound bed. The non-woven flexible adhesive cover of the Cosmopore pad has rounded edges to prevent the gauze from becoming detached even after being worn for prolonged periods of time.
The wide adhesive border is coated with a strong, non-sensitizing polyacrylate adhesive that is well tolerated by the skin and stays secure through post-application damp conditions such as sweat or light rain. The gauze protects the skin and wound area from harmful contamination and trauma.
- Latex-free, sterile, individually sealed
- 100% cotton non-adherent island pad absorbs exudate for a cleaner wound bed
- Non-woven flexible adhesive cover has rounded edges to prevent detachment
- Conforms well to body contours
- Wide adhesive border ensures secure adhesion even in damp conditions
- Excellent for pre- and post-turf burn