LifeVac Home Kit for both children and adults. It does not expire and it is an ideal tool to use in a choking emergency.
LifeVac Home Kit is a non-powered, non-invasive, portable suction device used to clear an upper airway obstruction. LifeVac has a one-way valve that does not allow any air to enter a choking victim on the downward motion.
The LifeVac Home Kit comes fully equipped with an adult mask, a pediatric mask, and a practice mask. The duration of the suction is minimal which makes LifeVac safe and effective. LifeVac is easy to use in an obstructed airway emergency.
LifeVac Home kit is a life-saving device that contributed in new and more efficient ways of dealing with choking incidents. Quick and easy to use, with three simple moves and without the need of specialized knowledge, it is suitable for everyone, offering safety and tranquility, since it can be transported everywhere due to its small size and low weight. The LifeVac first-aid device works without a power supply, making it an ideal device to store in a first aid kit so you can use it right away.
Each LifeVac package contains two medium face masks, a small mask, an instruction manual and a guide with advice in case of a drowning incident. It is recommended to replace or disinfect carefully the mask after use to avoid cross-contamination.
- No prescription required
- Easy and quick use
- No need of specialized knowledge
- Not equipped to be used on persons under 22lbs. (Based on the mask manufacturers general guidelines for the pediatric mask, 22lbs. is the recommended minimum weight for a proper fit. We have confirmed that LifeVac is safe and effective for this weight range and above.)
- It can be used in pregnant women, obese people, the elderly and people in wheelchairs
- Check masks periodically and strongly consider replacement every two to three years
- Capable of generating over 300 mmHg of suction
- Contains one set of instructions
- Includes 2 adult masks, 1 children mask, user’s instructions and a step by step guide on how to deal with a drowning incident
- Easy to transport or store for use as it operates without a power supply