HEINE EL10 LED examination light offers homogeneous lighting and is stable and flexible due to the special wall stand. The position, brightness and size of the lighting can be adjusted with one hand through its spiral neck and its simple design can be combined in any modern environment.
HEINE EL10 LED examination light has a compact lighting head (Ø approx. 60 mm) that allows almost coaxial lighting even in difficult applications. The light intensity can be adjusted continuously between 6,500 and 45,000 Lux and the lighting size can be adjusted to a diameter of 8.5 and 14 cm, at a working distance of 30cm.
HEINE EL10 LED examination light has a spiral neck that puts the light exactly in the desired position, an electrical control system that monitors all operations guaranteeing safety and efficiency, and a sealed housing that allows easy and efficient cleaning and disinfection.
- Examination light with wall stand
- Homogeneous lighting
- Adjustable brightness and lighting size with one hand
- Flexible and stable spiral neck
- Compact lighting head (Ø approx. 60 mm)
- Light intensity: 6,500 and 45,000 Lux
- Diameter of lighting size: 8.5 and 14 cm
- With an electric function monitoring system
- Sealed housing that allows easy cleaning and disinfection