With the Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit, the physiotherapist can personally choose how he provides treatment. The structured navigation of Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit lets you browse effortlessly through the various menu components.
The graphical design of the touch screen makes it easy and simple to work with all the applications of Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit.
It creates an entirely new user experience, since it includes more than 800 pre-programmed protocols while it is providing electrode placement using 3D pictures, direct therapy keys, objectives, list of indications, selection by body area, 500 free locations in memory (own program/favourites/diagnostic results), integrated list with contra-indications and a anatomical library
The Electrotherapy unit is based on Gymna Duo 400 Electrotherapy Unit, featuring 2 channel electrotherapy of direct currents, diadynamics, TENS, NMES, Interferential, Microcurrents, High Voltage (HVPC), including Iontophoresis & Phonophoresis programs, which can be applied with combined ultrasound therapy via an ultrasound treatment head 4 cm² (1 & 3 Mhz) that is included in Gymna Combi 400, or optionally the 1 cm² ultrasound head (1 &3 Mhz)
Additionally, the Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit can be upgraded with a laser therapy unit, with an option of Monoprobe 400 laser probe with max. average power: 70,5 mW or Clusterprobe 400 Laser probe with max. average power: 4 x 13,5 mW.
All therapies (electrotherapy, ultrasound or laser) can be combined with Gymna Vaco 400, the high-end vacuum device by Gymna, providing a total therapy solution to the physiotherapist.
Design: Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit is based on the latest trends. Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit is a unique design, which combines user-friendliness with state of the art technology. This work of art is a musthave for any modern practice, featuring a large full-colour TFT touch screen (10.4 inch, 600 x 800 pixels, SVGA) and a perfect viewing angle for you and your patient.
Functionality: ergonomic design for the best possible comfort.
The Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit has been designed with innovations that make your daily work very much easier. The device stands for quality, right down to the smallest therapeutic details. A combination of the best possible performance and ease of use, so that both the physio and the patient will notice the difference.
Guided Therapy System (GTS2), Gymna is once again demonstrating that it is at the forefront of the physiotherapy sector. The GTS2 is fully integrated in the Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit. It offers a number of new features and more treatment protocols:
1. Medical E-book
Share your expertise with your patient in a simple, structured way!
The medical E-book is a complete reference work, integrated in the device. There are supporting medical images and descriptive texts to explain conditions and treatments to patients. You have always access to the medical information to provide your patient with the latest information during treatment. Both you and your patients benefit significantly from this valuable resource, which can be accessed immediately at any time.
- detailed information about muscles and ligaments
- origin, insertion, arterial supply and nerve innervation
- medical explanation about the clinical aspects of the treatments
- therapy suggestions
- information about electrotherapy applications
- all parameters are explained
2. Guided navigation: A logical navigation with a fast touch screen means more time for your patient!
The GTS2 lets you browse through the various menus effortlessly and quickly, from direct therapy keys to selections for each body area. Every therapist can find the ideal program for any patient in just a few seconds. A single touch is enough to start the treatment!
3. Evidence-based therapy: All treatments are based on the latest scientific studies. Future protocols can easily be added using the USB connection!
Gymna follows the latest international scientific developments closely. All the pre-programmed protocols were created with leading universities and experts.
- automatic selection of the most suitable therapy applications and best parameters
- always up to date, thanks to the integrated USB portal
- Mains lead
- Quickstart manual Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit
- CD-ROM User manuals Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit
- Safety instructions Gymna Combi 400 Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Unit
- Gymna Touch screen pen
- Electrode cable - double core mini 2mm (2x)
- Elastic fixing strap 5 x 60 cm (per 4)
- Rubber electrodes 6 x 8 cm, 2mm (4)
- Sponge Pocket - 6 x 8 cm (per 4)
- Test plug F/F, 2 mm
- Gymna US head 1&3 MHz 4 cm², 404 (400)
- Contact gel 500 ml GymnaUniphy