GLOBUS Genesy 300 Pro is the ideal portable electrotherapy device for analgesic and rehabilitation treatments. It is a powerful and versatile electro-stimulator, which is one of the most advanced products of the Globus electro-stimulator range.
For this reason, GLOBUS Genesy 300 Pro portable electrotherapy has a very wide range of programs that include EMS, TENS, MCR currents, and numerous treatments.
GLOBUS Genesy 300 Pro portable electrotherapy has 91 programs: 22 Sport, 29 Fitness, 6 Rehab, 20 Pain, 12 MENS, 1 Incontinence, and 1 Ionophoresis.
- MY TRAINER: shows the images of electrode placement directly on the display
- RUN TIME: changing the parameters of contraction during stimulation
- FAST MENU: for faster browsing
- STIM LOCK: thanks to this function, the therapist can enable only the prescribed programs for the patient
- WORK TIME: this function permits to display of the total time of use of the appliance by all users
- DUAL STIM 2+2: this function permits to execution of two different programs at the same time
- AUTO STIM®: the only stimulator that can execute a program automatically without having to set intensity manually.
- SYNCROSTIM: one single key can be used to increase the intensity of the 4 channels at the same time.
- MULTI-useR: it permits the storage of up to 3 different users and the creation of a library of personalized programs depending on individual aims.
- FAVORITES: it permits the storage of up to 15 programs for each user.
- PROGRAMMABLE: 5 free memories, only for EMS and TENS.
- LAST 10: this function saves the last programs executed. This way they can be re-selected quickly and easily.
- 4 independent Frequency: 0.3 – 150 Hz
- Power: 120 mA per channel
- Pulse width: 40 – 450 μs
- Waveform: Square, biphasic, symmetrical, compensated wave, MENS, IONO Power supply: rechargeable battery
GLOBUS Genesy 300 Pro package also includes 1 bag, 4 Cables for electrode connection, 2 cables for microcurrent, 4 self-adhesive square electrodes, 4 self-adhesive rectangular electrodes, 1 Battery charger, and 1 operating manual.