CefarCompex mi-Theta 600 is ideal for professionals with high expectations!
- mi-Technology: personnalized stimulation
- 83 programs
- 2+2 function
- i-Button: for energy adjustment and statistics
- Motor Point Pen: precise stimulation
CefarCompex mi-Theta 600 main features
- Programmable: In CefarCompex mi-Theta 600 you can create and personalize your own programs, in order to customize the parameters especially for your patients.
- Mi-Technology: Two Mi-Sensors are included in the kit and gives you the possibility to fully use the Mi-technology with Mi-Action, Mi-Range, Mi-Tens and Mi-Scan. The Mi-technology helps you to get the most out of your stimulator in terms of comfort and optimizing the stimulation.
- 2+2 function: You now have the possibility to use the 2+2 function which means that you can choose one program for the channel 1 and 2, and then select one program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This means that you could treat two different body parts at the same time, or combine NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- A selection of 134 unique programs! In Mi-Theta 600 we introduce a big selection of indication specific treatment programs which makes it easy for the PT to treat a patient with the optimal program parameters. You’ll find specific rehab programs with an unique ACL program for knee rehabilitation, and the “Specific pain relief category” has 13 different indication specific programs. A carefully selected collection of the best programs.
Other CefarCompex mi-Theta 600 features:
- Delivered with a detailed Practical guide. Here you’ll find guidelines and treatment recommendations for all programs included in the stimulator. You‘ll also find illustrations over the suggested electrode placements on the fold out cover
- A motor point pen is included in the kit. Use the dedicated program and ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- 4 channels handheld, easy to transport, cover big areas and treat the body bilaterally
- Available in ten languages: EN, FR, GE, SP, IT, SE, NL, PT, TU, GR
CefarCompex mi-Theta 600 Technical features:
- Back lit , graphic, pixel based display
- Fast recharging of the battery, maximum 2,5 hours
- A symmetrical, 100% compensated, biphasic waveform ensures safety (no burns), comfort (comfortable stim) and effectiveness (optimal stim), in order to reach to be able to use the highest possible intensity and by that reach the highest amount of muscular fibers which is crucial for the result.
- An IPS (Independent Protection System) is implemented in the unit. The system masters all pulses sent on the 4 outputs. In case of an unwanted situation like too much energy, too high current intensity, too high frequency, current leakage or wrong compensation (not exactly 100%), the IPS system instantly stops any transfer of energy to the outputs and turns off the device. This concept has been patented. The failure situation is recorded within the unit and this becomes a valuable help for the after sales service, who can detect and solve the error.
A CefarCompex mi-Theta 600 kit includes:
- Stimulator CefarCompex mi-Theta 600
- Manual Theta 500/ Mi-Theta 600: Multi-language
- Practical guide: Multi-language
- Set lead wire with snap connector (1set =4cables)
- Set lead wire with pin connector (1set =4cables)
- Mi-Sensor lead wire – 2 pieces
- Bottle of gel Compex 250g
- Durastick electrodes
- Carry case
- Charger 9V -1.4A - EU or US or UK
- Battery pack accuse high energy
- Belt clip
- Motor point pen
Number of Channels: 4
Number of Programs: 83
Number of preset, unique programs, including levels: 134
Maximum Amplitude: 120 mA
Intensity: Manual adjustment (energy units 0-999)
Intensity increments: Minimum 0.5 mA
Pulse Duration/Width: 30-400 msec
Frequency: 1 - 150 Hz
Power Source: NiMH, Nickel metal hybride 4.8V, 2000 mAh
Dimensions (LxWxH): 138 x 95 x 33 mm
Weight: 300-325g, incl. battery
Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type BF
Safety Compliance: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2. IEC 60601-2-11
Technology mi™ (muscle intelligence): yes
Back-lit screen: yes
Motor point pen: yes
4 independent channels: yes
Operating on battery: yes
Rapid charger: yes