GLOBUS Sail Pro electrostimulator equipped with special programs aimed at improving the condition of lovers of sailing and water sports, such as windsurfing or kitesurfing.
With the GLOBUS Sail Pro electrostimulator device, your days can become more pleasant and safe, while increasing your racing performance and body stamina.
The electrostimulation device includes 5 major macro areas.
Physical training area: It includes 19 programs to improve the general muscular properties, and especially based on those engaged in water sports, such as windsurfing or kitesurfing. The area of "physical preparation contributes by improving the general physical condition of the navy to cope and cope with the days on the boat by fully controlling the vehicle, the special resistance to dealing with competing frigates in peace. It also strengthens the muscles of the torso and arms and improves coordination and balance in the lower extremities, for better performance in sailing, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Activation area: 4 warm-up and preparation programs for the main muscle groups. The goal of this section is to increase the temperature of the stimulated muscles so that they are more elastic and ready to start exercising, even when you do not have the opportunity to do a traditional warm-up.
Injury area: 5 programs to heal the most recurring injuries and for discomfort. It includes specific protocols to speed up wound healing, to promote recovery from injuries and muscle contractions, to relieve back-joint muscle pain, and to treat knee and shoulder inflammation.
Rehabilitation area: it includes 4 relaxation programs to relax tired muscles. Specifically, these programs aim to relax the accumulated muscles at the end of the day, on the boat or after windsurfing or kitesurfing in acceleration, recovery between one period and the next, if you are competing gradually.
Prevention area: it has 4 programs that aim to drastically reduce the number of injuries and major musculoskeletal disorders.
GLOBUS Sail Pro electrostimulator aims to:
- stabilize the patella to prevent inflammation of the knee.
- help stabilize the scapula and strengthen the shoulder joint to prevent annoying inflammation.
- Strengthen the ankle muscles for greater balance in the vessel and to reduce the risk of torsion.
- Strengthen the abdominal muscles to prevent back pain.
- Channels: 4 independent channels
- Frequency: 0.3 - 150Hz
- Power: 120mA per channel
- Pulse width: 40 - 450μs
- Waveshape: Bif square wave. symmetrical offset
- Power supply: rechargeable battery
- Backlit screen
- Class IIA device
- Complies with Directive 93/42 / EEC-2007/47 / EEC
The package contains:
- 1 bag
- 1 Sail Pro electrostimulation device
- 4 cables for electrode connection
- 2 cables for MCR and Iontophoresis treatments
- 4 square self-adhesive electrodes
- 4 rectangular self-adhesive electrodes
- 1 charger
- 1 operation manual