EDAN SE-12 provides you a cost effective yet high performance ECG solution for both outpatient tests and critical cares.
EDAN SE-12 digital cardiograph features modern digital microprocessor technology, built-in SEMIP cardiogram diagnostics & analysis and an ergonomic alphanumeric splash free keypad.
EDAN SE-12 simultaneously records and analyzes all 12 leads, with automatic or manual mode. Also features recording rate and internal memory of 100 entries.
EDAN SE-12 ECG can transfer data to PC for advanced management via Smart ECG Viewer.
It features preloaded program diagnosis and ECG analysis, according to the standard CSE DATABASE (IEC 60601-2-51) - Minnesota Code & Diagnosis. Apart from arrhythmias, recognizes P Duration, PR Interval, QT / QTC, P / QRS / T axis, RV5/SV1 amplitude, RV5 + SV1 amplitude, RV6/SV2 amplitude, QRS Duration, QT Duration, QRS Dispersion, QT Dispersion , PRms and performs analysis of HRV.
- Large foldable LCD display
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- One-touch operation
- Enhanced weak signal detection
- Comprehensive filters & anti-noise technology
- Real-time ECG waveforms freezing and review
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis
- Advanced SEMIP algorithm for automatic measurements and interpretation
- Built-in high resolution thermal printer with external USB printer (optional) support
- Extended printing
- Large internal memory which can be enlarged by USB flash disk
- Built-in data management with reports review
- LAN/Wifi(optional) connections
- Smart ECG Viewer PC software for data management & worklist (optional)
- Multi-format reports export (optional)
- Barcode scanner support (optional)