COMEN CM1200B is a new innovative portable 12 channel ECG device which provides all the features a doctor might need to perform a reliable 12-lead ECG recording.
COMEN CM1200B Features:
- 5.7 inch (resolution: 320*240) color TFT display
- Print preview before printing
- 12-lead simultaneous acquisition and amplification; Record the 12 ECG waveform simultaneous; all-digital and full-floating design.
- COMEN CM1200B provides 1:1 ratio for LCD screen waveforms and output waveform, net-grid on screen and record paper are the same.
- The latest 120 seconds 12-lead waveforms are recordable
- Automatic measurement and interpretation of ECG
- COMEN CM1200B identifies up to 122 kinds of arrhythmia analysis
- Manual,/Auto/ Rhythm working modes are available for COMEN CM1200B
- 3 Recording modes: Record and not printout, record and printout, no record only printout
- Using unique high-precision digital filter to eliminate baseline drift and other disturbances, avoid ECG waveform distortion and greatly enhance the anti-baseline drift capability to facilitate waveform detection.
- Big button design
- Individual alphanumeric keyboard
- 300 ECGs in internal memory with optional USB to expand the memory capability