Huntleigh Sonicaid digital SR2R/SR3R waterproof fetal doppler is a device that monitors the fetal heart rate (FHR) and waveforms during pregnancy. It comes with a charger and rechargeable batteries and is designed with exceptional care, thus delivering the highest possible level of performance possible.
It has advanced real-time heart rate treatment, and eliminates any interference for crystal clear sound, thanks to the DDNR (Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction) sound. system.
Huntleigh Sonicaid digital SR2R/SR3R fetal doppler has a 2MHz or 3MHz, waterproof head, which is ideal for a water birth. It is suitable for wide use throughout pregnancy. It has a long cable, which offers great convenience during use, and allows the placement of the doppler's head in all cases.
When there is no signal, the doppler device switches off automatically, for greater safety and energy savings.
Huntleigh Sonicaid digital SR2R/SR3R waterproof fetal doppler display is colored and shows numbers with great clarity, even allowing for electronic hearing archiving, which is available for editing through SonicaidFetalCare 3 software. It has a wide viewing angle. Shows date and time, signal quality, FHR (Fetal Heart Rate) alerts, and battery level indicator.
In the Huntleigh Sonicaid digital SR2R/SR3R fetal doppler, the data is stored on Micro SD cards as there is a large capacity for storing FHR and audio files, either for play or download. It has a complete charging and connectivity system, as well as a MicroUSB port for easy charging and connection to the software, and can connect with stereo headphones. Is powered by a set of rechargeable batteries and a charger and is recognized as a medical device. Also, thanks to its technology, the traces of the heartbeat during the examination can be recorded and stored in the file of each patient.
The Huntleigh Sonicaid digital SR2R/SR3R fetal doppler can be used throughout pregnancy, from the first 8-10 weeks until delivery.
The fetal doppler from Huntleigh is CE Certified & complies with: IEC 60601-1: Edition 3.1, ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005, CAN/CSAC22.2 No 60601-1:08, IEC 60601-1:1998+A2:1995 (2nd Edition), JIS T 060606-1:2012, EN 60601-1-11:2010, EN 60601-2-37:2008+A11:2011, IEC 60601-1-2:2007.
- Immediate visualization of heart rate and fetal monitoring
- Store and retrieve data for FHR sounds and data for review
- Rechargeable, via USB socket to save time
- Pre-saved files on the SD card can be used to show obstetric data
- Clock (real-time): Ensures that all files are accompanied by an exact time and date, for when they were made
- With a timer, for low-risk tests, with a 15-minute timer function where needed
- BIG NUMBER MODE, where the screen displays the heartbeat with high contrast colors for optimal visibility
- Easier on-screen FHR control, especially in delivery settings
- TRACE MODE function ensures a better quality of care and allows more thorough review in emergency situations
- 1-year warranty
- Set of rechargeable batteries and a charger
- Battery autonomy: 500 exams lasting 1'
- Dimensions: Height 140mm (5.5"), Width 75mm (3.0"), and Depth 30mm (1.2")
- Weight: 310gr
Huntleigh Sonicaid SR2R & SR3R are supplied complete with: gel, soft carry bag, user manual