SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler is an easy-to-use device that allows mothers and healthcare professionals to monitor fetal heart rate (FHR).
SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler is suitable for obstetric & gynecological use, has an ergonomic design, and is extremely light-weighted.
It is a high-performance doppler with a digitally illuminated LCD screen, which displays the heart rate (FHR) accurately and with high-quality sound. The fetal pulse-Doppler accurately detects the fetal heartbeat and the audio output can be connected to headphones or recorders.
SonoTrax Basic A Fetal Doppler turns off automatically for greater safety and energy savings, and includes a low battery indicator, alerting the user.
Also, a 2MHz waterproof fetal pulse head & a modern carrying case are included.
- Illuminated heart rate display (FHR)
- Accurate heart rate (FHR) detection with clear sound
- Automatic and manual FHR counting.
- Probe automatic frequency detection screen
- With 2MHz head
- Accepts 2MHZ, 3MHZ, 4MHZ, 8MHZ heads
- Continuous use for a long time (about 8 hours)
- Automatic shutdown: 1 minute after no signal or operation
- Display: 45 mm x 25 mm backlight LCD.
- With 9V alkaline battery
- With carrying case
- Low battery indicator
- Dimensions: 34 mm × 89 mm × 141 mm
- Weight <300kg (including battery)
- Probe weight: 100gr
- Cable length: 2.5m
- Probe size: 88mm (diameter) x 35mm (thickness)
- Audio output power: 0.5W
- White lighting: Adjustable brightness ON, OFF
For work environment:
- Temperature: + 5 ° C ~ + 40 ° C (+41 ºF ~ +104 ºF)
- Humidity: 25% ~ 80% (without condensation)
- Atmospheric pressure: 860hPa ~ 1060hPa
For transport and storage:
- Temperature: -20 ° C ~ + 55 ° C (-4ºF ~ +131 ºF)
- Humidity: 25% ~ 93% (without condensation)
- Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa ~ 1060hPa
For heart rate (FHR):
- FHR measurement range: 50bpm ~ 210bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ± 3bpm
For recording and playback:
- Audio sampling frequency: 4KHz
- Recording length: 240s
The package includes:
- 2 MHz probes for fetal monitoring
- Headphone output
- Carrying bag
- Ultrasound gel
- 9V alkaline battery