HEINE Delta 20T dermatoscope is specially designed for the diagnosis of malignant melanoma and other skin diseases. It has the ability to choose between polarized and non-polarized light depending on the needs of each test, offering flexibility and reliability in the results of the diagnosis. Precision optics, N contact lens for impregnating the skin with dermatoscopy oil and P contact lens for polarization are used, combining both dermatoscopy techniques to the fullest.
HEINE Delta 20T dermatoscope does not require the replacement of contact lenses and dermatoscopy through the oil diving lens is possible at any point, allowing the correct examination and the best diagnosis.
HEINE Delta 20T dermatoscope has 4 high-performance LEDs that produce a perfectly homogenized and bright illumination with excellent color rendering index (CRI> 87), while both of them can be turned off for side lighting. It uses high-resolution optics with a colorless 10x to 16x magnification lens system, free of distortion throughout the field with a very large and detailed image, and adjustable independent focus eyepiece and correction range -6 to +6 dbt.
A detailed serological epitome with a photographic Atlas is included, which simplifies the differential diagnosis of stained lesions.
- Dermatoscope without scale
- Precision optics
- Possibility to choose polarized or non-polarized lighting
- Effective examinations and diagnoses
- 4 high efficiency LEDs with degenerate lighting
- Excellent color rendering index (CRI> 87)
- Achromatic lens magnification system 10x to 16x
- Adjustable independent focus eyepiece and correction range -6 to +6 dbt