HeartSine has taken an innovative approach to maintenance items by incorporating the AED electrodes and batteries into one single-use cartridge called the HeartSine Adult PAD-Pak™. The advantage to the HeartSine Adult PAD-Pak™ is that there is only one date to monitor and only one item to replace upon expiration or after use.
The HeartSine Adult PAD-Pak™ is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than eight years or weighing less than 55 lbs (25 kg). The HeartSine PAD’s built-in intelligence ensure the appropriate energy level.
Each Pad-Pak has an industry-first four-year life, and provides 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring. When battery power is down to ten shocks or less, the HeartSine samaritan PAD emits an audible beep.
HeartSine Adult PAD-Pak™, gray in color, for use on patients from eight years old to adults weighing more than 55 lbs (25 kg)
HeartSine’s unique Pad-Pak offer innovative features:
- Two parts, one expiration date: HeartSine Adult PAD-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership: With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the HeartSine Adult PAD-Pak™ offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Protects adults: The built-in intelligence of the HeartSine Adult PAD-Pak™ ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered.
Suitable for Automatic external defibrillators (AED) Heartsine Samaritan 350P, 360P & 500P.
HeartSine Adult PAD-Pak™ Specifications
- Adult HeartSine Pad-Pak (Gray) Pad-Pak-03
- Shelf Life: Four years from manufacture date
- Weight:0.2 kg (0.44 lbs)
- Size: 10 cm x 13.3 cm x 2.4 cm (3.93 in x 5.24 in x .94 in)
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Capacity: > 60 shocks at 200J 18V, 1.5 Amp Hrs
- Electrodes: HeartSine samaritan® disposable defibrillation pads are supplied as standard with each device
- Placement: Anterior-lateral (Adult)
- Active Gel Area: 100 cm2 (15.5 in2 )
- Cable Length: 1 meter (3.5 feet)