IW-2 Set provides easy wrapping and immobilization of up to three ice bags. Ideal for RICE procedure since the dual-strap design enables accurate placement of the ice bag and adjustable compression of the affected body part. Perfect for elbow and back. IW-2 Set contains 2 large ice bags
The use of cold therapy (therapeutic application of cold obtained by various means, such as ice, cold water, wet cloth, nitrogen or CO2) is very widespread in sports traumatology.
Indeed, the effects of cold temperatures have been known since ancient times. Hippocrates (460-370 BC) had already pointed to the use of ice and snow to reduce pain and swelling.
- Elastic strap for accurate placement of ice packs.
- Finger loop strap allows easy application.
- The pocket holds the gel packs firmly in place.
- Suitable for low back pain.
- The elastic strap allows for precise placement of ice packs to the affected area of the body.
- The ice bag set can be used with ice packs of all sizes.