Reusable cold gel - Indications: Haematomas, sprains, injuries, high temperature and whenever cold application is required.
Instructions - freezer
Place the gelatine bag in the freezer for at least 1.30 - 2 h. Remove it, wrap it up in a cloth and apply where required.
- Do not swallow the contents.
- Do not break the wrapping.
- Keep out of children´s reach.
- Consult a doctor before using on children, aged people and people affected by diabetes or circulation disorders.
- If in doubt on the treatment to carry out, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not apply on injured skin.
- For external use only.
Cold Gel EB09.007
- Reference: EB09.007
- Weight: 160 g.
- External measures: 18 x 8,5 cm