The SISSEL Cold Therapy Compression products provide a combination of both cooling and compression to efficiently alleviate pain and inflammations, as well as prevent swelling.
It is ideal for treatment of sports injuries and rheumatic diseases. The Slow-Flow gel safely stores the cold for an extended period of time.
Convenient Velcro fasteners allow for adjustable sizing, and the pump allows for pressure regulation. Cold Therapy Compression products are hygienic and easy to disinfect, and are available in 3 different models (wrist, knee/elbow, and ankle) to suit just about any joint injury, inflammation or pain.
- Apply cold and compression directly to the ankle/foot.
- Reduces pain and swelling.
- Heel hole to ensure correct positioning.
- Velcro fastening adjustable to ensure pad fits.
- Extra padding to protect the Achilles tendon.
- Acts as a splint.
- Pressure can be regulated.
- Removable pump.
- Keep in the fridge, put it in your kitbag - stays cold for hours.