The Cry-Ac TrackerCam is a device that measures the temperature of the skin when spraying Liquid Nitrogen via the Cry-Ac delivery system to the selected skin lesion using the latest Infrared Sensoring technology.
The operator can set the Cry-Ac TrackerCam to indicate when a predetermined freeze temperature has been achieved at the lesion.
For More Precise & Effective Cryosurgery
- Consistently achieve desired skin temperature & freeze time.
- More accurately perform cryosurgery.
- Know how long to spray & when to stop.
- Quickly train others to reliably do cryosurgery.
- Achieve optimum results for patients.
- Infrared light sensor continuously & safely monitors skin temperature at freeze site.
- Color-coded lights shine on lesion to indicate how fast skin temperature is decreasing and when desired skin temperature is reached.