CPAP tubing wrap for use with standard air tubing – 6’ 6” (2 m) long, 0.75” (19 mm) inner diameter.
ResMed CPAP tubing wrap maximizes heat retention along the air tube and reduces rainout for patients with heated humidification.
CPAP tubing wraps are intended to reduce condensation and temperature loss in ResMed air tubing. They are made from nylon and polyester and do not contain natural rubber latex.
There are two CPAP tubing wraps available:
- Universal (blue): for use with Standard air tubing – 6’ 6” (2 m) long, 0.75” (19 mm) inner diameter.
- SlimLine (gray): for use with SlimLine air tubing – 6’ (1.8 m) long, 0.6“ (15 mm) inner diameter.
1. Fully unzip the tubing wrap and unfasten the Velcro™ strap.
2. Lay the tubing wrap down with the inside facing up.
3. Pass one end of the air tubing through the closed zipper end of the tubing wrap until the rubber cuff is through.
4. Hold the rubber cuff in position, then zip up the tubing wrap.
5. Fold the extended end of the zipper back against the tubing wrap and secure using the Velcro strap. Only the rubber cuffs should now be visible.