The VersaLab APM is the smallest and lightest APM available that features a built-in printer. The Versalab APM2 system allows you to perform non-stress testing on one or two fetuses simultaneously. Both systems provide the ultimate in portability and convenience. Choose the one that best meets your needs.
The VersaLab APM and APM2 are the only compact antepartum monitors with a built-in printer. Each system weighs less than 2 kg (4.1 pounds) and can be battery or line operated for portability and convenience. It can be easily moved between exam rooms, satellite clinics, or taken to remote settings, which makes it ideal for clinicians who do in-ome monitoring. Now with battery operation there is no need to interrupt monitoring if you have to move the patient.
- Easy to set up and simple to operate
- Lightweight, battery or line-operated for greater portability
- Built-in printer for reimbursement documentation
- Sensitive Dopplers and uterine activity indicator for the most accurate results possible
- Configurable alarms for more personalized testing
- Separate patient and clinician event markers for easier interpretation
- Large display for easy viewing
- Adjustable tilt-stand for wall mounting or desktop use
- Exceptional customer service
- Manufacturer of quality Dopplers for over 30 years