Handheld digital alcohol computer by GIMA. It gives you both digital and graphic indication of your breath alcohol content and thus your possible concentration of intoxication.
Compact device to measure your blood alcohol concentration. Digital/graphic interface and animation, one-hand operation. ‰ BAC and mg/l values.
Supplied in carton box with 3 blowing tubes Ø 7 mm and one cleaning cap. Large display to read exact value of your breath (3 colour backlight).
- Range: Low & 0.15 ~ 1.50 ‰ BAC or 0.075 ~ 0.75 mg/l
- Accuracy: ± 0.2‰ BAC full range under alert level
- Battery: 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
- Display: Graphic & Digital display with 3 decimal points (eg. 0.025%BAC)
- Tolerance compensation: Pre-alert function together with tri-colour backlighting
- Auto power off: 2 minutes
- Breath sampling: less than 5 seconds continuous breath sample
- Recycle time: about 20 seconds
- Unit Dimensions: 107 x 45 X 25 mm approx.
- Weight: 50g (without batteries)
- Alert level calibrated: 0.5 ‰ BAC or 0.25mg/l