The GIMA 24498 alcohol tester is ideal for the blood alcohol concentration measurement, in BAC% values, with one-hand operation. Because of its display, the alcohol tester displays the exact value of breath with a 2 color backlight.
If the result exceeds the alcohol limit, the "NO DRIVING" sign will appear on the screen.
- Measuring Range: 0.15 ~ 1.50 ‰ BAC
- Accuracy: ± 0.2‰ BAC full range under alert level
- Battery: 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries (not included)
- Display: digital with 0.01 ‰ BAC resolution
- Tolerance compensation: pre-alert function together with bi-color backlighting
- Breath sampling: about 5 seconds continuous breath sample
- Cycle time: about 20 seconds
- Size: approximately 107mm x 45mm x 25 mm
- Weight: 50 g (without batteries)
- Alert level calibrated: 0.5 ‰ BA
- Auto power off after 2 minutes
The alcohol tester and the manual is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.
Each package includes 3 blowing tubes Ø 7 mm.