OMRON M7 Intelli IT Blood pressure monitor is an innovative device, with Afib atrial fibrillation detection technology which is the leading cause of strokes and arrhythmia detection technology. All you have to do is to press the start button for 2 seconds.
Through Bluetooth technology, the blood pressure monitor can be connected to a smartphone, easily and quickly, through the Omron connect application for iPhone and Android mobiles, the user and the doctor can access the measurements and track the blood pressure measurements. The application provides access to blueprints and tables on the course of the pressure.
OMRON M7 Intelli IT Blood pressure monitor has a unique Intelli Wrap arm cuff, which is specifically designed to measure blood pressure, as it is now impossible to place the cuff incorrectly around the upper arm. During the procedure, in case that the arm cuff is not placed correctly, there will be a corresponding indication.
Its size is medium-large, 22-42cm, making it suitable for overweight people. The M7 OMRON Intelli IT warns the user of abnormal limits, and compares the new measurement with the previous one, for immediate comparison of the results with ease. When measuring blood pressure, if the device detects an irregular heartbeat in two or more cases, you will see the AFib indicator flashing.
OMRON M7 Intelli IT Blood pressure monitor measures morning hypertension and shows the average weekly value of the morning and night measurements. It also detects user movement during use, for greater accuracy of measurements, has a memory of 100 measurements, and functional for use by 2 different people with time, date, and average.
Technical characteristics for M7 OMRON Intelli IT:
- Cuff type: Intelli Wrap cuff 22–42 cm
- Memory: 2 users x 100 readings
- Easy indication of high blood pressure
- Unstable heart rate detection
- Body motion detection
- Stroke prevention
- Length: 19.1cm
- Height: 8.5cm
- Weight: 460gr
- Digital LCD screen
- Bluetooth® version: 4.0 (Low power support)
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz (2400 - 2483.5 MHz)
- Configuration: GFSK
- Effective radiated power: <20 dBm
- Measurement range for pressure: 0 to 299 mmHg
- Measurement range for pulse: 40 to 180 beats/minute.
- Pressure accuracy: ± 3 mmHg
- Pulse accuracy: ± 5% of the display
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Memory of 100 measurements with date and time for each user (1 and 2)
- DC rating: 6V 4W
- Power source: 4 batteries "AA" 1.5V or optional AC adapter (AC ADAPTER-S, INPUT AC100-240V 50 / 60Hz 0.12A)
- Cuff type: Type BF
- Battery life: About 1000 measurements (the number of measurements can be reduced when using the Afib function because an Afib display consists of 3 normal measurements)
- Operating conditions: +10°C to +40°C / 30 to 85% RH / 700 to 1060hPa
- Storage/transport conditions: -20°C to + 60°C / 10 to 95% RH / 700 to 1060hPa
- IP classification: IP 20
- Cuff circumference: Approx. 145 mm × 532 mm (tube: 750 mm)
- Cuff/tube material: Nylon, polyester, polyvinyl chloride
The package includes:
- OMRON M7 Intelli IT Blood pressure monitor
- Arm cuff (22–42 cm)
- Instructions for use
- Setup instructions
- Storage case