The Yuwell YH-830 BiLevel device is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, for patients weighing more than 30 kg. Intended for use by individual patients at home but also in hospitals.
The Yuwell YH-830 BiLevel device offers:
- Wisdom Humidifying: with this function, the device automatically humidifies the air (depending on the environmental conditions).
- Sound Reminder: Activate this feature to alert your device when an abnormal air leak is observed.
- FPS Level: by activating the FPS Level, breathing becomes more comfortable, as less exhalation resistance is achieved and greater inhalation comfort. There are 4 FPS levels, at level 0 the function is off and at level 3 it is the highest level. The higher your FPS level, the more comfortable your breathing process will become.
- Backlight: adjustable backlight of the screen with a range of intensity 0-100%.
- Date & Time: If desired, you can set the date and time to appear on your screen.
- Clock Alarm: Enable this feature to Activate a time-based alarm.
- Filter Remind: This will indicate how to replace the filter.
- Restore Defaults: This function resets the device to factory defaults and deletes all data.
The YH-830 BiLevel device features easy-to-use controls, intuitive interface, and color LCD screen for easy menu navigation and personalized settings. Quick response to inspiratory pressure and real-time airflow compensation thanks to the upgraded engine control system. The sound and audio adjustment technology are used to adjust the high-frequency noise to the sound frequency that is inaudible to the human ear. At the same time, the motor is wrapped around the shock absorber structure, and multiple acoustic materials absorb the vibration to further reduce the noise.
- Maximum Inhalation Pressure (IPAP): 4-30cm H2O (for S, T, ST, VGPS)
- Positive End-Expiratory Pressure (EPAP): 4-30cm H2O (for S, T, ST, VGPS)
- Therapeutic Pressure Adjustment (CPAP): 4-20cm H2O
- Breaths Per Minute (BPM): 5-50 BPM Adjustable, per Step of 1 BPM
- Inhalation - Exhalation Ratio (I / E): Adjustable 10-70%
- Breathable Volume: 50-1500ml (for VGPS function only)
- Humidifier: 6 levels
- Noise level: 43dB
- Dimensions: 28.5 cm x15.5cm x 12.5cm
- Air tube: 1.8m plastic hole
- Air outlet: 22mm
- Operating temperature: 5-35ºC
- Relative humidity: 15% -90%
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Certifications ： IS013485 / CE / CFDA
- Main device
- AC power supply
- Air filters (2pcs)
- User manual
- Carrying bag
Warranty: 2 years