Portable, single channel surface EMG device that offers three sensitivity ranges for muscle strengthening, re-education, or rehabilitation.
This accurate, easy to use device is ideal for the clinic or home.
Wide and narrow filters provide precise monitoring of normal and fatiguing muscles and eliminate EKG artifact. Highly sensitive active sensor needs no skin preparation to locate muscle sites quickly. Two modes of biofeedback -visual LED and 5-way audible tone.
- Input Impedance: 1,000,000 Mega Ohms
- Channel Bandwidth (Wide): 20 Hz (± 5 Hz) - 500 Hz (± 50 Hz)
- Channel Bandwidth (Narrow): 100 Hz (± 10 Hz) - 200 Hz (± 20 Hz)
- Signal Output Range: 0 V - 2 V
- Accuracy: ± 5% and ± 0.3 mV
- Supply Voltage: 7.4 V - 9.6 V
- Weight: 73 g (2.5 oz)
- Dimensions: 61 x 112 x 25mm
- (2.4" x 4.4" x 1")
- Electrical Safety Class: Type BF
EMG-EZ Unit Includes:
EMG sensor cable, Dura-Stick 6 cm, round electrodes (4x), earphones, user manual / Quick Start Guide on CD, 9 volt battery, carrying case, wrist strap, and belt clip.