LIFEPAK CR2 semi-automatic defibrillator properly designed to provide confidence to the user.
The LIFEPAK CR2 semi-automatic defibrillator uses simple graphics, audio instructions, and automated functions to make it suitable for rescuers with no experience but also to help them stay focused.
The LIFEPAK CR2 semi-automatic defibrillator has a 360 Joules scalable two-phase defibrillator, pre-charged operation with a charging time of 0 sec, acoustic metronome, CPR guidance for adults and children and automatic volume adjustment according to ambient noise.
The LIFEPAK CR2 semi-automatic defibrillator has high resistance to dust and liquids (IP55 certification) and is resistant to crashes. It also complies with ERC 2020 guidelines and is FDA certified. It comes with a reusable battery, a pair of adult/child defibrillation stickers, and operating instructions.
- 4 years battery life (reusable)
- 4 years electrode duration - suitable for adults/children
- 8 years warranty
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Semi-automatic defibrillation function with Greek vocals
- 360 Joules scable two-phase defibrillator
- Charging time 0 sec
- Audio metronome
- CPR guidance for adults and children
- Automatic volume adjustment according to ambient noise
- Certification IP55: High resistance to dust and liquids
- Drop resistant
- ERC 2020 Guidelines
- FDA approved