The AMI Italia SaverOne D automatic external defibrillator is a practical and flexible defibrillator with increased capabilities, suitable for harsh external use, harmonized with the AHA / ERC 2019 guidelines. Suitable for adults and children, offers basic life support (BLS) and advanced pediatric BLS, presenting the ECG on the colored screen of high resolution and 5.7 '' size, but also a lot of information that fully covers the user, such as a detailed ECG LEAD type. The SaverOne D automatic external defibrillator performs automatic daily and monthly self-tests on the circuit, its battery, and the defibrillation system, information displayed on its screen thus allowing the user to know about its levels of functionality.
SaverOne D automatic external defibrillator offers voice guiding CPR, texts and graphics to assist the rescuer during the rescue as well as an internal metronome for the frequency of chest compressions.
Its menu is configured to adjust the date and time or the volume and brightness of the screen or the language selection or the management of the saved ECG files. It has a programmed scaling function of three defibrillators in two-way real adjustment and reaction with the resistance of the patient's chest.
The package contains consumable multifunctional electrodes with 30 months of autonomy and a carrying case. The SaverOne D automatic external defibrillator is available in the version of max 200 Joules.
- Durable and flexible for outdoor use
- Offers basic life support (BLS)
- ECG graphic representation
- Ability to save and print ECG
- Performs automatic checks and informs the user about the life and functionality of the defibrillator
- Voice guidance for CPR
- Suitable for adults and children
- 5.7 '' color screen, high resolution
- Customizable menu
- Contains consumable multifunctional electrodes with 30 months of autonomy
- Standard version of 200J max