This scientific grade human skeleton model is unique in its near lifelike realization of the joint mechanisms. Phil the physiological human skeleton model allows you to demonstrate the inward and outward rotation of the arms and legs and the extension and flexion of the knee and elbow joints.
The flexible spine allows for natural movement (lateral inclination, movement and extension, rotation). The bones of the hands are mounted on wire to demonstrate their natural positions. The foot bones of this human skeleton are mounted flexibly to enable movability. Even the restricted mobility of the iliosacral joint and the sacrococcygeal joint can be demonstrated.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Full 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Lower Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Hanging roller stand with brake and protective
- dust cover included
- Can also be used with a wall mounted A59/8 (not included) multifunctional stand for a space saving solution