With its elegant design, foldable screen, and enhanced functionality, EDAN F2 fetal monitor would address the needs of obstertrical departments in both clinics and hospitals, while it's amazingly lightweight and portable, which makes it suitable for outpatient service.
With the latest technologies from Edan, EDAN F2 offers an extensive set of monitoring parameters such as FHR, TOCO, DECG, IUP and fetal movement.
- Foldable black and white screen 5.6"
- Backup 60h memory for seamless monitoring
- Compatible with 150/152 mm thermal recording paper
- Large numeric and graphic display for ease of readability
- Signals Overlap Verification to separate twins FHR
- Long life Li-ion battery guarantees the mobility of EDAN F2
- Convenient probe rack and compact design
- Central monitoring system supportive
- DECG & IUP parameters optional
- EDAN F2 Insight monitoring Software for memory management and real-time monitoring
The use of 1MHz probe in EDAN F2 enlarges the penetration and deepens the range of detection, which is significant and positive in fetal monitoring, especially for big pregnant women. Furthermore, it is also proved tha the lower the detection frequency of the probe, the better protection to the tissues of fetus.
- Standard Configuration: FHR, TOCO, FM, AFM
- Optional Configuration: Twins FHR, DECG & IUP, Fetal Stimulator, Li-ion Battery