Adhesive tapes by Hartmann made of porous, transparent film with polyacrylate adhesive, dirt-repellent, can be torn easily lengthwise and widthwise, especially suitable for transparent securing of cannulas or tubes to make it possible to check fluid levels.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive with a porous, transparent film.
- Coated with polyacrylic glue.
- The adhesive film and the porous permeable to air and water vapor - the adhesive film does not cause irritation, so is suitable for patients with sensitive skin.
- Holds securely, yet can be removed painlessly, and after its removal does not remain adhesive residue.
- When installing cannulas and tubing allows transparent film at any time control of a fluid.
- It is easy to divide the length and breadth.
- Does not absorb X-rays, need not be removed by over-exposure.